Lip injections seem to be all the rage right now, but if you’re still a little skeptical about getting them yourself, don’t worry, you have plenty of company. While celebrities like Kylie Jenner have gained plenty of media attention for touting lip injections as “miracle cures” for thin lips, the truth is that most women aren’t crazy about the idea of using needles to achieve the full, natural-looking lip shape that they want.
If this sounds like you, are you destined to simply deal with the appearance of thinning lips? Thankfully, the answer to that question is absolutely not. And even better still, AminoGenesis Lips to Love offers a completely needle-free, topically-applied solution that has been shown to provide amazing results.
How AminoGenesis Lips to Love Works
AminoGenesis Lips to Love is a revolutionary lip plumping formula that gets its plumping power from a blend of unique ingredients specifically formulated to help improve the fullness and overall appearance of your lips. It contains:
• Natural cinnamomum cassia leaf oil, which works by increasing the blood flow to the lips, creating a fuller appearance almost instantly. As an added benefit, this ingredient also leaves behind a hint of cinnamon scent.
• Palmitoyl oligopeptide for long-term skin nourishing benefits. Four amino acids–valine, glycine, alanine, and proline–combine to form palmitoyl oligopeptide, and these compounds are responsible for providing a wide range of anti-aging benefits, including promoting tissue strength, protecting against tissue breakdown caused by glycation, and aiding wound healing. Thanks to this all-star ingredient, Lips to Love not only helps to plump lips for an instant temporary effect, but it also provides long-term benefits.
• Vitamin B3, or niacin, helps to seal in vital moisture to give your lips a smooth, supple look and feel. This is another long-term benefit that just simply can’t be achieved with injectable dermal fillers.
Think Twice before Opting for Injections
Injectable fillers involve a somewhat invasive procedure that may require much more of a time commitment than most women are likely willing or able to dedicate to thinning lips. But they can also come along with a whole host of other downfalls, including:
• Painful side effects, such as redness, swelling, or bruising
• Botched results that stem from improper injection techniques or complications during healing and recovery
• Temporary results that require continued maintenance
• Costly appointments that need to be scheduled every few months to maintain a consistent appearance
The Bottom Line
While some celebrities might swear by lip injections, the truth is that these costly treatments only provide temporary results and do not address the root cause of thinning lips and aging skin. The peptide blend contained in AminoGenesis Lips to Love may help to slow the process of glycation, which is the chemical process responsible for nearly every sign of aging.
For more information about the process of glycation and how it can affect your appearance, download your free copy of the AminoGenesis Guide to Glycation today!