Longer, fuller, and darker eyelashes have long been seen as the epitome of beautifully framed eyes, but this look can be difficult to achieve for many people, especially those with naturally shorter or lighter lashes. While there are a number of products out there that claim to be able to solve this problem, mascara can only go so far, and eyelash extensions can be damaging to your natural lashes. The good news, though, is that now, there’s a new generation of eyelash enhancing products that can help you get the voluminous look you want without experiencing harmful side effects.
AminoGenesis LashGenesis is a physician-tested product that helps to condition and enhance eyelashes. Many customers report that their lashes appear longer, thicker, and fuller thanks to LashGenesis. Even better still, this formula utilizes natural ingredients, has no harmful side effects, and is extremely easy to use. In fact, in just three easy steps, you can be well on your way to having the full, beautiful lashes you’ve always wanted.
To use LashGenesis, simply:
- Apply to the base of the lashes morning and night.
- Wait about a minute for the product to dry before applying makeup.
- Rinse brush under hot water and dry before placing wand back into the tube.
How It Works
LashGenesis helps to fortify your lashes with scientifically-advanced ingredients, which include peptides and amino acids, for a superior eyelash enhancing formula. Just some of the beneficial ingredients contained in this formula include:
• Pisum sativum (Pea) extract. Pea extract has been shown to aid in new hair growth, as well as to bind moisture, making it an effective ingredient even in dry conditions. One small study involving 20 participants found that when hair loss was treated with pea extract, 95 percent of those participants noticed a significant reduction in hair loss, as well as an improvement in the overall condition of their hair .
• Lupinus albus seed extract. This ingredient, derived from the white lupin plant native to Mediterranean regions, is rich in fatty acids that have been shown to have growth-promoting characteristics, as well as aid in the barrier function of cells .
• Peptides and amino acids. Like many AminoGenesis products, LashGenesis also contains a potent blend of peptides and amino acids to help promote eyelash growth, strength, and repair.
Syntacks™, also known as palmitoyl dipeptide-5 diaminobutyroyl hydroxythreonine, is a patented peptide blend that may increase hair growth. Peptides like SynTacks™ have also been shown to stimulate the cell turnover of various types of collagen and other structural proteins within the skin, so they may work in a similar fashion to stimulate eyelash and hair growth as well .
Similarly, amino acids, which are the building blocks of proteins, have been shown to help nourish and protect skin and hair cells, resulting in healthier-looking skin and lashes. Some amino acids, such as L-lysine have been shown to increase hair strength and reduce hair loss .
The Bottom Line
Don’t waste time and money on products that can’t live up to their claims or that may be potentially harmful. While mascara and other cosmetic products may help minimally, these methods of eyelash enhancement just can’t offer the dramatic, long-lasting results that you’re looking for.
If you desire fuller, darker eyelashes but haven’t been able to find a product that actually works, AminoGenesis LashGenesis may be for you. Let this new formulation be your new secret weapon for more beautiful, better defined eyes.
 US Patent