Thinning lips are one of the most common signs of aging in women, but short of getting routine lip injections, many women feel that there’s no viable solution to this cosmetic problem. Now, with AminoGenesis Lips to Love, women of any age can achieve the fuller, plumper, more youthful-looking lips they want without requiring needles or surgery. You’ll absolutely love the way your lips look and feel with Lips to Love, and here’s why.
Benefits of AminoGenesis Lips to Love
AminoGenesis Lips to Love is a lip plumping product unlike any other currently on the market. It’s comprised of a unique blend of ingredients that provide a subtle boost of lip volume while still maintaining your natural appearance and facial expressions. Just some of the many benefits of choosing Lips to Love over other more invasive options are:
• Lips to Love contains palmitoyl oligopeptide, a special peptide blend that’s been shown to aid in the production of collagen and elastin, two key proteins that give lips their firm, yet supple texture and structure.
• Niacin (vitamin B3) provides natural moisturization to help hydrate and smooth lips.
• Cinnamomum cassia leaf oil has been shown to increase blood flow when applied to the lips, which creates a natural flush of color and a lush, plumped appearance.
• Lips to Love is applied topically and does not require any painful injections or surgical procedures.
• Use Lips to Love anytime, anywhere–whether you have a special event or simply want to look your best every day.
• While the immediate results of Lips to Love are temporary, there may be a number of notable long-term benefits as well, thanks to the nourishing collagen-boosting blend of peptides and hydrating vitamin B3.
A Word about Glycation and Its Impact on Your Skin and Lips
While the natural aging process cannot be stopped altogether, there are some things we can do to help significantly slow this process and even reverse its effects. One of the primary causes of premature skin and lip aging is the chemical process of glycation, whereby sugar molecules bind to proteins and lipids, essentially damaging or even destroying them. Without these vital proteins, which include collagen and elastin, our skin and lips can take on a sunken, thinning, and wrinkled appearance.
Although glycation does occur naturally within the body, certain environmental factors such as excessive sugar consumption, UV radiation, and exposure to air pollution and cigarette smoke have been shown to significantly accelerate this process. As a result, these factors can greatly impact the way your skin and lips age. In fact, glycation is responsible for nearly every sign of facial aging. Thus, by limiting the amount of sugar that we consume and avoiding prolonged exposure to UV light and pollutants, we can help protect our skin from premature aging.
While AminoGenesis Lips to Love doesn’t necessarily stop glycation, it can help to reverse the thinning effect that this process can have on the lips, making it an excellent non-surgical solution to a very common aesthetic concern.
Want to Learn More about Glycation and How to Avoid Its Effects?
If you’re interested in learning more about the process of glycation, how it affects your skin’s health and appearance, and even more skin care tips and tricks, sign up to become an AminoGenesis Insider today!