When you look in the mirror, do you often think you look more tired, sad, or older than you feel?
Try this the next time you look in the mirror: Gently lift your upper eyelid upwards. You will notice that you look more alert, happier, and younger!
As you age, three key events happen that make your upper eyelids droop:
- First, the upper eyelid skin stretches. Collagen and elastin production in the skin slows, making the eyelid skin less firm and elastic.
- At the same time, the muscles underneath the skin weaken with age.
- Fat pockets also accumulate over time, and become more prominent as they bulge.
Even if you are thin, eat right, exercise often, and maintain a low-sugar diet, drooping upper eyelids may be a hereditary condition that runs in your family. It cannot be helped.
How to Treat Drooping Eyelids
Previously, the only way to treat drooping eyelids was blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery. In blepharoplasty, there is an excision and removal or repositioning of excess skin and fat, and a reinforcement of muscle and tendon underneath.
In an eye surgery procedure, your eyelid skin is operated on for 1-3 hours. The cost is significant — $2,000 to $5,000, depending on the surgeon, area, and difficulty of your particular procedure. Recovery time is perhaps the biggest factor of all, with it requiring nearly 4-6 weeks before all bruising and repositioning of the skin and underlying muscle are settled.
Thankfully, there is a new way to treat drooping eyelids: AminoGenesis E.Y.E. Control Lid Lifting and Dark Circle Serum, a revolutionary product designed to lift your eyelids by as much as 61% in 60 days. The preliminary studies are astounding:
- Upper eye lids: Up to 61% improved appearance of drooping eyelids.
- Crows Feet: Up to 34% improved appearance of the volume and depth of wrinkles around the eyes.
- Fading Dark Circles: Reduces the appearance bluish/red colors that cause eyes to look dark.
Additional in vitro tests revealed these impressive results:
- Increased collagen synthesis up to 256%.
- Increased elastin production up to 229%.
How AminoGenesis E.Y.E. Control is an Alternative to Eyelid Surgery
Like eyelid surgery, AminoGenesis E.Y.E. Control Lid Lifting and Dark Circle Serum attempts to both “lift and tighten” the eyelid. It works with the following ingredients:
- Diisostearyl Dimer Dilinoleate is a skin-conditioning agent with major staying power. As a fat-soluble molecule, diisostearyl dimer dilinoleate will set between the crease of the brow bone and upper eyelid. Once absorbed, DDD creates the appearance of a “lift”. It is safe in concentrations well up to 53% (International Journal of Toxicology, 2003). So you’re absolutely fine with AminoGenesis E.Y.E. Control Lid Lifting and Dark Circle Serum.
- Albizia julibrissin, also known as Silk Tree or Mimosa of Constantinople, has been reported in various reputable journals to have antioxidant, anti-tumor and anti-inflammatory properties (Biochemistry and Medicinal Letters, Carbohydrate Research, Glycoconjugate Journal).
- Darutoside is rich in emollients. Studies show it may contain active compounds that soothe the skin, decrease inflammation, and promote collagen production, resulting in firmer skin over time (UKAA, 1998). Like the other ingredients in AminoGenesis E.Y.E. Control Lid Lifting and Dark Circle Serum, Darutoside also has great safety potential, with very low irritant potential reported (Cosmetics and Toiletries, 1998).
Together, these ingredients lift, tighten, and firm — both with instant cosmetic action and long-term firming action!
Don’t invest in upper or lower eyelid surgery until you try our AminoGenesis E.Y.E. Control Lid Lifting and Dark Circle Serum! Our serum is guaranteed to help improve the appearance of tired upper AND lower eyelids, dark circles, and other signs of aging around the eyes. If you don’t see results in 30 days, just send it back to us for a full refund! We guarantee this stuff works!